Things to note
- All camps are Monday-Friday for 2-weeks except Camp 5, which is Monday-Friday for 1-week.
- Following industry guidelines, our two-week camps keep the children in fixed cohorts. Therefore, we may not substitute camp weeks or offer MWF or TTH camps.
- We are unable to prorate for planned absences.
- Extended camp hours are flexible. Pick up at any time between 3pm-6pm. Advance notice is required. View Extended Camp availability and register under our, “Events” tab from our home page.
- All camp participants must be fully potty trained.
- Edgewater Playhouse will not provide food. Children are asked to arrive with packed meals and snacks. If a registered student has any food allergies, all families will be contacted before the start date with information about restrictions.
- Camp student to teacher ratio | 8:2
Quick look8:00 Drop off your child for camp!
9:00 Outdoor Time
10:45 Warm up & Stretch
11:00 Gymnastics Class
11:45 Open Gym
1:30 Patio Play
3:00 Pick up your child from camp!
3:00 Snack (extended camp)
3:30 Arts & Crafts (extended camp)
4:45 Open Gym (extended camp)
6:00 Pick up your child from camp!
Our online enrollment saves a spot for your child(ren) in the selected class/camp. In the comments section of the registration page, mention if you would like to set up a payment plan. You will be required to provide a credit card, but your card is not charged automatically. Once we have received your enrollment, we will review your comments and proceed appropriately.
Online Payments: If there is nothing mentioned in the comments, the full session fee will be charged. We accept all major credit cards, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. We look forward to seeing you soon!